Monday, June 21, 2010

Pizza Face...Allergies are THE DEVIL!

I say pizza face like my face is completely horrid and I require a paper bag placed strategically over my head in order to venture out into public. This isn't really the case, but you must understand my point of view on this topic. I know...I'm going to get comments on my age and how I'm technically still a teenager so pimples are completely normal and hoo-blah, hoo-blah. Here's my thought on the subject. I went through puberty early. (If you cannot read this without squirming or anything unnecessary like that...please back away from my blog slowly.) I haven't had this many pimples in YEARS! See, what had happened was I went to stay with friends in Nashville for a weekend. They have cats. Two cats. One of them isn't a simple, normal cat either. It's a fluffy, long-haired beast. I'm very allergic to cats. I woke up everyday with swollen eyes and messed up breathing despite the number of allergy pills I consumed within a matter of about four days. I've now realized that my pimples could be an aftermath to my allergies while staying there. I asked WedMD just to be sure. It's a possibility.

One day, WebMD will send me a notification that I'm sure will word something like this:

"Miss Carney,
It is our duty to inform you that WebMD has terminated your access to our website (WebMD). This is due to the fact that you are clearly a hypochondriac and may need to seek some professional psychiatric help. In order to ensure the safety of you and others around you, we beg of you that you not try and access WebMD from any other IP address. That one will be blocked soon after.
Sincerely,
WebMD Administration"

When this day comes I will completely understand. I will not hold it against WebMD because I know all of the above information is true.

However, the pimples aren't as bad as I make them out to be. That hypochondriac statement wasn't exaggerated. I just had to get that out of my system.

~Hayley

1 comment:

  1. So apparently, I'm not the only one that cat hates. lol

    ReplyDelete